Key Selling Points
- Make Linux secure, stable, and profitable.
- It Provides automatic kernel security updates and patches without reboots for most modern Linux distributions.
- Using it, hosting providers attain optimal performance and uptime.
- It supports most popular Linux distributions including CentOS/RHEL/CloudLinux 5, 6 and 7, Xen4CentOS, OpenVZ & Virtuozzo, Debian 6, 7 and 8, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and 16.04 LTS, Proxmox VE 3.x & 4.x, and others.
- Eliminate interruption to critical applications, databases, and business processes.
- All-in-one, Automated Security Solution for Linux Web Servers, keeps Linux VPS, dedicated, and shared hosting servers safe from digital attacks. The security product powered by the herd immunity and artificial intelligence.
- OS supported: CentOS, Red Hat, and CloudLinux OS 6 and 7.
- Better Web server security: Sophisticated detection of security threats, including distributed brute force attacks, powered by the self-learning firewall with herd immunity.
- Safer Websites: Sophisticated malware scanning engine can detect latest website-related malware. It makes sure that a website’s infections are detected and removed promptly before the site is delisted from search engines and blocked by browsers.
- Imunify360 protects Linux web servers against malicious attacks, various infections and specific threats for hosting, including brute forcing techniques that are frequently used by botnets, and is the most common attack within the hosting industry.
- It combines a signature-based approach with a powerful new machine learning technology to process all insights collected from servers all over the world.
- It has a six-layer approach which includes sophisticated self-learning firewall, malware scanning, reputation management, and other advanced features to provide total protection against threats.
Official Elastic Sites Provider Seal: Elastic Sites run on a shared server powered by the CloudLinux OS. The OS isolates each customer into a separate Lightweight Virtualized Environment (LVE), which allocates and limits server resources, like RAM, CPU, throughput, and connections, for that customer and improves server stability. Growing customers can have a seamless upgrade or downgrade path, which is provisioned without any manipulation action. Thus fit best with customer needs on a per-customer basis.
No. of Customers: 4,000+ customers and partners, and more than 100,000 product installations including LiquidWeb and Dell