Key Selling Points
- A leader in web hosting and cloud services worldwide
- Focused on WordPress and is the best place to launch a blog, website, or web application.
History: Four Computer Science undergraduate students in Claremont, CA launched the company with a single Pentium 100 web server, using shared bandwidth on T1 line provided by their friend at no cost.
Data Center: 1500+ servers, state-of-the-art data center
- Cloud storage and computing, web hosting
Advanced DreamPress Packages
- Managed WordPress service
- Plans: DreamPress Plus and DreamPress Advanced
- Includes advanced benefits of Automattic’s Jetpack Professional at no extra charge. Its features include:
- an image CDN and a video CDN with no bandwidth restrictions
- in-depth website statistics
- downtime monitoring, comprehensive spam protection, daily backups powered by VaultPress, automated and on-demand malware scans. It makes the web safer and accessible for all site creators.
- access to over 200 high-quality premium themes
- advanced SEO tools, priority access to WordPress experts at Automattic and
- a buttload of other enhancements.
- a WordPress-optimized ad program, and priority support
Domain registrations, web hosting and cloud storage and computing services
- Canned CGI scripts, full CGI access, PHP5, SSH and Telnet
- vanity domain names
- MySQL, e-commerce
- Analyzed access statistics and raw log files
- Email forwarding, aliasing, auto-responding
- Entrepreneurs and Developers, individuals and small businesses
- Individuals, small businesses, and developers
- The best place to launch a blog, website, or web application
No. of Customers
- 800,000+ websites
- 400,000 customers
No. of Websites: 1.5 million sites
What for Customers?
- Encourages businesses, professionals, and individuals to master their domain with comprehensive website solution.
- Each hosting plan provides plenty of disk space and transfer allowance
- (Apr 11, 2017) DreamHost named to the 11th annual WorldBlu List of Freedom-Centered Workplaces in 2017.
- (Marketwired – Feb 8, 2017) DreamHost Unveils Remixer to Make Building Custom Websites Faster and Easier
Dreamhost.com : Company Overview
It is developed by PC Mag. It offers facility of WordPress Hosting, VPS Hosting, Shared Hosting, Public Cloud Computing, Dedicated Servers and many more. It is company that provides many options for Webhosting. However, it is not much old company in market. Still it has earned good name in this sector because of its services. It is an open-source technology that is committed to customer success. It offers its services to around 1.5 million sites and blogs. Around 400,000 content writers, web designers, developers, entrepreneurs and small businesses are using its Open Web services.
Reliability and Uptime Report
It is speedy and user friendly Web Hosting Service, with facility of easy domain registration. The control panel of Dreamhost is very helpful and easy to use. Its best part is its uptime and stability. Surely it needs to spend some extra bucks as compare to other super cheap hosting services. However, spending extra bucks is worthy. It is best Web Hosting Service as compared to its competitors.
Plan and Pricing
Dreamhost offers the best quality services. Still, the company offering best services, the price for its services is affordable and competitive in today`s market. The staff of Dreamhost is extremely knowledgeable with highly experienced. The company has launched two web hosting packages, that are – Shared hosting and Managed WordPress Hosting. Shared Hosting include the service of free domain too. Moreover, it has launched two servers. Also, that are – Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers. Its cloud services offer 30 days free trial.
Features and Control Panel
DreamHost is a global leader in the field of cloud services and Web hosting. It has cost-effective cloud storage services i.e. highly flexible and scalable for Internet entrepreneurs and developers. It has web and application file serving, disaster recovery and website backup features for both persistent personal and business backup.
DreamHost, use its web panel that is fully unique. Its web panel helps to manage account, domains, files, e-mails and many more. Its web panel just works like control panel.
Dreamhost trained technicians are available 24/7, who respond to the network and other hardware issues as soon as possible. Its dedicated server-nodes have extremely fast SSD’s that have 24/7 data access. Its tech support technicians are smart, knowledgeable and experienced, who take care of customer satisfaction.
The top pros of Dreamhost are – Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage Space, Customer Support, One Click Installation, Unlimited Add on Domains, Sub domains and SQL database, Competitive Price, Full Shell / SSH / FTP / SFTP and many more.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Dreamhost provides the facility of money back within 97 days without any question. So, if you are not happy with its services then, you can just request them for cancellation within 97 days. Then, you will get the full refund.
Recent News: Announced support for version 2.0 of the Hypertext Transport Protocol, also known as HTTP/2. Managed virtual private servers or managed dedicated server customers running the Nginx web server can enable HTTP/2 on their websites with single checkbox within account control panels. It ensures data is secure, safe, and optimized for quick and efficient transfer across the internet.
Dreamhost is a pretty decent hosting company. However, it is not the cheapest hosting service, but still is affordable. The bucks you will spend on it are worthy. It has improved its security since last time attack. However, Dreamhost still has much room to improve. It has outstanding features with its proprietary web panel. It is user friendly also.