Hivelocity offers reliable hosting solutions and best customer support. The company delivers cloud hosting, dedicated servers and colocation hosting for small to large scale businesses. Their bare metal servers designed as per specifications. Their hosting plans come with reboot control, bandwidth monitoring, manage DNS, dashboard, and managed servers. Besides, firewalls are provided to get regulatory compliance and protect against unrestricted access. Moreover, a dedicated server includes cloud DNS management, power management, service monitoring, IPv6 support, and bandwidth reporting. On the other hand, collocation hosting includes 100% uptime, IRP routing protocol, power backup, network capacity and more. Cloud hosting comes with storage area network, RAM, hard disk processor, control panel and hypervisor servers.
Key Selling Points:
- dedicated server, cloud hosting, and infrastructure services provider
- 8 Gbps connection to the internet with multiple tiers one carriers
- The company owns and operates over 60,000 square feet of data center space where it provides dedicated servers, colocation, and cloud hosting solution to customers from over 130 countries.
The company has built out of their brand new TPA2 data center that would accommodate 10,000 new servers and 250 server cabinets.
Founders: Steve Eschweiler, Mike Architetto, and Ben Linton
VP of Colocation and Managed Services: Rick Nicholas
Services Offered: the web hosting solutions shared hosting
Hivelocity currently maintains an 8 Gbps connection to the internet with multiple tier 1 carriers. Hivelocity is privately held and carries zero debt.
- Dedicated Hosting: Self-managed and managed dedicated servers
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS (Virtual Private Server)
- E-Commerce, Media Streaming Control panels
- Domain Registration
Other Services Offered: backup, management, performance and security services
Uptime Guarantee: 100%
No. of Customers: In 134 countries
What about Customers?
- The company caters the hosting needs of customers.
Support: 24.7.365 with live reps
Network Uptime: 99.9%
- GPU (Graphic Processing Units) a massively parallelable processing unit is now Available With Hivelocity Servers and private clouds. Initially, customers can add up to four NVidia Tesla or PNY Quadra GPUs within a single server. GPU can have many hundreds or thousands of cores and can handle streams of data at once and process them in parallel. A CPU forks out process to the GUP workloads that it handles best.
GPU can be added for as little as $59 per month.