- Network Operations Center
- Three carrier-grade data center hosting facilities in New York, New Jersey and California interconnected via Gig-E and 10 Gig-E metro area network (MAN). Located in carrier-neutral facilities operated by Equinix and CRG West (now CoreSite). It supports at least 150 Watts per square foot of power and cooling density.
- Additional power redundancy and diversity provided by multiple power distribution units (PDUs)
- Diverse upstream bandwidth provided by Qwest, AboveNet, Internap, and Global Crossing, for multi-gigabit aggregate capacity.
- Traffic routed via BGP4.
- Managed Services: Hosting, Database, Storage, Security, Colocation, Migration
- Enterprise Cloud Computing
What about Customers?
- High-Availability on new technologies with maximum business and application uptime.
- Customers can scale multi-site redundancy without having to pay for data synchronization traffic.
- Metro Area Network enables a direct copy of local backups to a mirrored off-site location.