ICANN-Accredited Domain Registrar
Key Selling Points
- 100% SLA for PremiumDNS customers, ensuring ultimate reliability, and award-winning support
Data Centers: Equipped with redundant bandwidth providers, switches and routers to provide full redundancy at all levels within their network.
Services Offered: Domain Registration, PremiumDNS, SSL certificates
- Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Email Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting (EasyWP)
Other Services: Offered: WhoisGuard privacy protection service
Headquarters: Los Angeles
CIO: Matt Russell
No. of Customers: 3 million customers and more than 7 million domains under management.
What for Customers?
- Cloud application platform uses Kubernetes container technology, which delivers fast website response, performance, and reliability as the site grows.
- Secure Backups
- Affordable and Secure Hosting solutions
- High-Performance: Hosting solutions on fastest web servers from Dell, HP & Supermicro. Each server equipped with 16GB RAM, SSD with RAID protection and CloudLinux installed.
- Security: Scans servers continuously with Firewall, anti-malware, and anti-virus.
Support: 24.7.365 fast, experienced and full-fledged support team
Money-back Guarantee: 14-day
- (July 14, 2017) 20% Off on Domain Renewals, Hosting, SSL certificates, and email services and More at NameCheap (Coupon code: FCDISCOUNT)
Full DNS redundancy/caching: DNS gets resolved fast with 17 fully redundant globally distributed Anycast locations.
Comprehensive Analytics: Customers will now be able to look up source country and record type for queried hostnames.
Namecheap works hard to provide unparallel services, security, and support. They strive to offer intuitive products at the most competitive prices in the business. Namecheap never shows clients with unwanted upsells or in-your-face advertising. Their goal is, to be honest, straightforward, friendly and helpful. And that`s all. Namecheap sits right at the doorstep of the web, so they know how important a domain name can be for business. Their support staffers are among smartest, nicest people in the industry. In fact, every member of the Namecheap staff is skilled, well-trained and ready to help. Namecheap wants you – customers – to feel like rock stars and royalty, because that`s what you are, as far as Namecheap concerned. Making customers happy is their top priority.
Namecheap as an organization believes deeply in privacy, security, freedom and equal treatment for all internet users. They are passionate about creating an environment that focuses on the customer. The Namecheap guarantee is the mark of excellence, a promise that you can buy and use products and services with confidence.
Read Namecheap Review
Namecheap offer products and services that were designed with the customer in mind. Their teams of experts are trained and ready to deliver top-notch support when it comes to domains, hosting, email, SSL and everything else they offer. Namecheap strives to make products accessible to the widest possible audience and guarantee that pricing will always be affordable. But Namecheap never compromises on quality or service levels in order to keep prices low.
- (JULY 13, 2017) The company introduced Managed WordPress Hosting service and platform – EasyWP Beta. It helps customers to install WordPress with just a few simple clicks in less than 30 seconds, with no technical expertise required. The customers won’t need to upload software, worry about DNS records, log into a cPanel, or deal with FTP.
- (March 31, 2017) After the Google announcement of its intention to discontinue the trusted status for Symantec SSLs on March 24th, 2017. For sites using Symantec, SSLs Google Chrome will stop displaying the ‘green bar’ and flag them untrusted. Namecheap offers current Symantec customers to replace all single- or multi-domain SSL certificates with a free matching Comodo SSL covering the remaining time on their current SSL. This deal is valid for Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte, RapidSSL single- or multi-domain SSL.
- Free SSL allow continuation of ‘trusted site status’ on Google
- Namecheap introduces PremiumDNS powered by Verisign
- Customers will get 100% uptime with DNSSEC support for just $4.88 a year, and their domain will be secured against hackers.